If there’s one thing men are notorious for, it’s their inability to say what they feel. When we try to ask them where the relationship is going, the best response we usually get is a grunt as they change the TV channel. There are certain things that a guy will do in bed that are just for the sake of having sex, but there are things which can be a sign that he loves you and wants to take the relationship further. These are the signals you should look out for if you want to know if he’s really into you.
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Inside Lamiez Holworthy and Khuli Chana’s private haven
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now