Going for regular trims is an important part of maintaining healthy hair. It might sound backwards, but it could even lead to growing healthier hair. You should aim to get your hair trimmed (at a salon!) every six weeks or after you’ve removed your weave or braids. This is the only effective way to get rid of split ends. If you don’t act against them quickly, the split could travel up your hair shaft and leave your tresses damaged.
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Adriaan Basson | If you live in Gauteng, you should be in Level 5 lockdown
- SAA deal: Don't expect R3bn cheque on day 1 of starting up, says consortium CEO Gidon Novick
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now