Actress and entrepreneur Sophie Ndaba and her daughter, Christine, have partnered with D’Ore – a local fashion brand – for the Style Through The Ages campaign. We chat to them about working together. Sophie How do you celebrate your relationship with Christine? We do so through cooking and fashion. Actually, anything fabulous! Please describe your style. My style is constantly changing; I like to create a trend more than following certain trends. How do you advise and nurture your relationship with your daughter? I’m very particular in grooming my daughter to be lady, to be strong and to be able to take care of herself. I also ensure we make time for each other and ensure that we are always grooming and inspiring each other. Christine Tell us about your mom’s style? She knows how to dress for her body; she’s very stylish and oozes fabulosity! What is the one common fashion denominator that you share with your mom? We don’t like following trends; we create our own. Describe the bond you have with her. We have a deep love for each other – my mom is my world. What has she taught you? She’s taught me the importance and the power of prayer and having a strong relationship with God. I really admire her strength and tenacity – my mom is a force and a true powerhouse.
- Babita Deokaran: Under fire Tembisa hospital boss calls on ANC connections over News24 investigation
- ‘We have allowed warlords to reign supreme’ - Thandi Modise talks tough at summit in Russia
- Khaya Sithole | Profit vs principles: Bain chose the wrong road
- Melanie Verwoerd | This is not the march of the African penguins we want to see
- Medical schemes take regulator to court over cheap options
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now