This pasta dish is so easy to make
Cooking time: 1 hour Cost: R120
* 400g spaghetti, cooked and drained
* Onion (finely chopped),1 garlic clove (chopped),1 tsp mustard powder, 2 tsp dried oreganum * 750g pork mince?, sea salt and black pepper,Vegetable oil for frying FOR THE SAUCE
Vegetable oil for frying onion (chopped) 1 garlic clove (chopped), 2x 400g tins of whole peeled tomatoes A bunch flatleaf parsley, finely chopped PREPARATION
- Place onion, garlic, mustard powder, oreganum and mince in a bowl; season well and mix to combine. Roll mixture into small balls. ?
- Preheat the oven to 180oC. Heat a frying pan with oil and pan-fry meatballs until golden brown. Drain on paper towel and place in a large ovenproof dish. ?
- For the sauce: Heat a pot over a medium heat, and fry the onion and garlic in oil until golden. Add the tinned tomatoes, season and simmer for 20 minutes. Pour the sauce over the meatballs and bake for ?20 minutes. Serve with spaghetti and parsley. ?