Fantasies are sexual stories that play out in your mind and can arouse you. They can also be used to spark intimacy between you and your partner. Will and Jada always show public displays of affection Sexologists say women don’t have sexual fantasies easily available to them. “Porn feeds men’s fantasies and doesn’t appeal to women.” Try the following to spice up your fantasies: ? Read: Fantasies need to be developed so take some time to read erotic books. ? Watch porn for women. There’s a production company called Femme Productions, which specially produces erotic movies for women. They are educational and help develop your imagination. ? Talk openly. Have honest conversations with other women about sexuality to learn and exchange ideas with them. You could learn a thing or two. ? Role play. Acting out a fantasy can be exciting. Try it on your own first in private before you practice your tricks in front of him. ? Take pictures. Boudoir photography is a popular erotic form where women are photographed semi-nude. You can use it as a reminder of your own sexuality and fantasies. Set a timer on your camera to take pictures of yourself, or ask a friend you trust to take the photos. Be discreet. Sharing your fantasies with your partner can enhance the intimacy between the two of you. But remember that what he tells you is not to be shared with your girlfriends. You wouldn’t want him to tell his friends about your fantasies.
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- WATCH | 4 on-screen roles to remember Shona Ferguson by
- Shona Ferguson passed away from Covid-19 related complications
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- GALLERY | Bontle Modiselle’s stunning #SAMA27 looks
- Covid-19: 'We need to get the balance right' - Winde doubts need for stronger lockdown in Western Cape
- NPA raises security concerns as imprisoned Zuma refuses to consent to virtual 'special plea' hearing
- Don't let unions place us in business rescue - we'll do it ourselves, Mango to ask court
- ANALYSIS | Is Medupi really complete or was it a 'premature paperwork exercise' for Eskom?
- Mandy Wiener | Why are we waiting Cyril? It's getting irritating, waiting for a Cabinet reshuffle
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now