Winter is in full swing but this hasn't stopped our celebs from dressing in style. Here are some of the celeb weekend looks we spotted: Mome Nale The yummy mommy chose to pair her patent thigh high boots with ripped jeans and an oversized jersey. Phindile Gwala The Muvhango actress showed of her gorgeous curves in fitting jersey dress. Minnie Dlamini Minnie presented the live national lotto draw in a sexy gold dress paired with scrappy ready sandals and accessorised with a ndebele choker. Bonang Matheba Bonang attended a soccer match in jeans and long black coat slung over her shoulders and accessorised with gold hoops and a hat. Blue Mbombo Blue attended the opening of Vanity club in Pretoria is a short dress which showed off her long legs. She finished of the look with a pair of nude pumps and a matching clutch. Thuli Phongolo Thuli kept her look casual in a camo jacket and jean which she wore chunky black ankle boots and a dark lip. Terry Pheto Terry wore a long black dress with braided detailing on the shoulders to the opening of the Gucci store on Friday night. Boity Boity wore a flirty African print blue dress with colourful accessories and head wrap whilst presenting her show.
- Three must-try winter stews you’ll love
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- 'Lives could have been saved' - City alerted to electrical fault a week before Joburg couple's death
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- What the added racketeering charges mean for Zandile Gumede, co-accused
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now