Kat Graham Talk about chic. Actress Kate Graham wore the coolest ponytail we’ve seen off the runway. Don’t be deceived by the details, it’s super-easy to achieve. Tie your hair into ponytail at the nape then flip it up and tie it in two places. See image. Lala Anthony What makes this pretty braid ponytail one of our top five is how it doubles up as a protective style in this heat. The braids help you lock and retain moisture and it can be worn on any occasion. Style it your way. Khloe Kardashian Koko nailed the textured high pony and made it look effortless by leaving a couple of strands out on the edges. Kelly Rowland This red carpet staple is an but a goodie. Try it with braids or faux locks. If you’re using your own hair, add extensions for volume and length. Ciara Newly-wed and second time mom-to-be, Ciara snatched this one off the Spring/Summer 2016 catwalk and really nailed it. Your hair needs to be long enough to be secured that low, otherwise you’ll have a mess on your hands.
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now