- Drivers must ensure that they protect their arms and hands from UV damage by applying sunscreen or using UV protection gloves.
- Always have a rich moisturising lotion or cream to use throughout the day and most importantly after washing your hands or being in contact with water.
- If you have dry skin in general, scrubbing is a great solution. Mix brown sugar and aqueous cream which exfoliates dead skin cells and help moisturise the skin on your hands.
- Avoid removing your gel nails or acrylic overlays by biting or peeling: the best way to remove them is to soak them off using cotton wool dipped in acetone and wrapped with tinfoil.
- Cut fresh lemons into a bowl of warm eater and soak for 5 minutes once a week to strengthen flaky and weak nails. Towel dry and apply cuticle oil while the skin is still damp.