The 46-year-old actress looked gorgeous as she walked the red carpet at the premiere of her new movie Hidden Figures in a unique vintage YSL wrap gown. Taraji worked the dress to her every advantage, posing with her leg poking out beneath the split and showing off her incredible figure in the process. While the dress itself was relatively plain, the Empire star paired it with some statement heels, orange nail polish on her toes and a slick of purple lipstick to add detail to her ensemble. But it was the actress' blonde hair that really had everyone talking - her tresses were several shades lighter than the last time she was seen out and about. Taraji frequently changes up her locks, mostly due to wigs, but posed with her natural braided hair for a photoshoot in CR Fashion Book. But she added: "Underneath that hair is my soul, and it's me, it's mine."
- SA’s private hospitals cull visiting hours, suspend surgeries as they buckle under 3rd wave
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Busi Mavuso | Ramaphosa's toughest challenge: keeping investors keen as the third wave strikes
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now