They are tasty and so easy to make! BACON? AND CHEESE PUFFS? Makes: 1 large roll? Prep time: 35 minutes INGREDIENTS 250g streaky bacon, chopped?1 rolled puff pastry 1/3 cup chutney 3T tomato purée?2 cups cheese, grated MEDTHOD
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Fry bacon until crispy, and set aside. Unroll puff pastry and spread chutney and tomato purée on top. Sprinkle with bacon, then cheese, and roll up again. ?
- Grease oven tray. Place the pastry on the tray and bake until golden and browned, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into slices. ?
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix chicken and cajun spices together with flour.?
- Coat chicken with the flour mixture and leave to stand in the fridge for 10 minutes.?
- Heat oil for frying. Place chicken in the hot oil. Fry for about 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with potato salad.
- Crush the biscuits until fine. Add melted butter and mix well. Layer biscuits into the bottom of cupcake cases. Spoon jam on top and spread to make it smooth. ?
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and yoghurt, and mix until smooth. Pour into cupcake cases. Place in the fridge for three to five hours. Serve with more jam spooned on top. ?