Thapelo Mokoena is a talented actor who never dissappoints on the red carpet. He is not afraid to experiment with his look and rarely uses a stylist to assist him. Whether slipping into black tie on the red carpet or looking sharp in a 3 piece suit at a movie premiere, Thapelo's tailoring game is always on point. If you are trying to upgrade your man's suit game or need some inspiration, We break down All black everything Thapelo proves a T-shirt can be worn with anything, even a suit. For the Durban July he wore a black suit with a matching simple Tee and brown shoes. 3 piece suits Nothing beats the power of a well-cut 3 piece suit. The jacket and vest are tailored perfectly and the burgundy colour made Thapelo one of the best dressed gentlemen at the Ayanda movie premiere. Statement tie Wearing a slimmer tie gives a fashion-forward edge to classic style. Be bold with colour If your man that likes classic suit colours and cuts, he will want to wear something bolder underneath the collar. He can Try a subtle print such as a monochrome bow tie and matching shirt. Texture Suits come in various textures and colours which Thapelo is not afraid to experimenting with. He wore a tweed suit which he complimented with a deep red shirt and matching tie. This has to be one of our absolute favourite looks on Thapelo.
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now