Your friends and family are happy that things are finally looking up for you on the love front, but don’t overdo it now – there are some things that you say and do that can be annoying.Stay woke on these: Refusing to go anywhere unless bae tags along Haibo! It’s a girls’ night out and now your friends have to accommodate your plus one. Now everyone has to mind everything they say and do, just so he can be comfortable! Offering too much relationship advice If your relationship has only been in existence for eight months – you absolutely have no right to go Dr Phil on singletons or a friend having relationship problems. Speaking couple language It’s cute that you and bae have given each other pet names and all. But, could you slow down with that at the dinner table? Have a conversation with other people and chill the clinging to each other thing. Always trying to prove your relationship is the best in the world. Going to great lengths to show that your relationship is perfect from here to infinity shows that it’s not. Making silly excuses for your bae, and making up stories about how perfect he is, is a bit worrying. Relationship goals are different for everyone and all come with their ups and downs, so you don’t need to prove anything to anyone. Too much PDA It’s great that bae is prepared to claim you in the ‘streets’ and ‘parks’ like that. But, if people start looking at you like you’re going too far, you probably are. So, tone down the ‘public indecency’ and get room already! Faking it till you make it Well, some partners may need a little nudge toward the right direction to fully committ to your relationship goals. Believe it, your friends can see right through that picture perfect relationship you’re over exposing on social media. Having no time for the people that were there for you before bae This obsession thing between you and bae is adorable at first, but needs to be retired at some point. Your friends were there first, so it’s only fair that you spend some of your time with them too. Psychologists (the people that know everything) say that couples should keep their own identity and hang on to some of things they love in order to keep their relationship healthy.
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
- Takealot is close to turning a profit, and may sell groceries next
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now