Men love sex in the morning, but many women don’t feel that way. The thing is, women want sex, but we want to be wanted for ourselves, not just our bodies. So when he wakes up with an erection and ready to ‘manhandle’ you first thing in the morning, it's hard to believe that it's you he really wants. As a result, some feel use. But science has proven that men don’t really plan it that way, it’s just that their bodies produce the most testosterone in the morning. GIVE IT A GO:
- In the morning, your troubles haven't had a chance to build up, so sex can be a nice release.
- Some women enjoy sexual contact in the morning without reaching an orgasm. They find it comforting, and less pressurised. But, an orgasm is a fantastic way to start the day.
- You don't have to look your best, or even make much of an effort. So if you can face it once in a while – even if it's only on holiday or on weekends – sex first thing can make the rest of your day go with a zing.
- The intimacy can be amazing. In the weekend and on holidays you can sleep in, cuddle and have a good conversation.
- It can certainly bring a naughty smile to your face a couple hours later in that meeting with your boss.