SA fashion week has been full of memorable moments as the designers showcased their spring/summer collections. From prints and florals, to romantic silhouettes and lots of pastels, designers gave us major spring/summer inspiration. We loved the bohemian chic inspired outfits from Gert Johan Coetzee's collection. Anmari Honihall's collection consisted of casual denim wrap dresses and jeans paired with sneakers for weekend inspiration. Somerset Jane gave us work style inspiration with pieces that could be worn during the day to the office and after for cocktail hour. Rubicons collection was a huge favorite. The romantic silhouettes, long flowy chiffon dresses and soft colours reminded us of being at a beautiful garden wedding or high tea in summer. If you were looking for wedding inspiration as either a bride or an invited guest, then this was this show to see. More Rubicon pieces The collection was filled with soft pastel colours like these fringed capes with matching skirt.
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- No trust, no understanding - the divide between SA's formal sector and the township economy
- OPINION | Most countries have made scant progress tackling corruption in the past decade
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now