SA fashion week has been full of memorable moments as the designers showcased their spring/summer collections. From prints and florals, to romantic silhouettes and lots of pastels, designers gave us major spring/summer inspiration. We loved the bohemian chic inspired outfits from Gert Johan Coetzee's collection. Anmari Honihall's collection consisted of casual denim wrap dresses and jeans paired with sneakers for weekend inspiration. Somerset Jane gave us work style inspiration with pieces that could be worn during the day to the office and after for cocktail hour. Rubicons collection was a huge favorite. The romantic silhouettes, long flowy chiffon dresses and soft colours reminded us of being at a beautiful garden wedding or high tea in summer. If you were looking for wedding inspiration as either a bride or an invited guest, then this was this show to see. More Rubicon pieces The collection was filled with soft pastel colours like these fringed capes with matching skirt.
- EXPLAINER | Why we have Stage 6 load shedding, and why we should expect load shedding till August
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Butting out: Phillip Morris SA wants to be halfway 'smoke-free' in 5 years
- Retirement funds can invest more in private equity, infrastructure - but crypto is a no go
- Why ANC's cadre deployment is unlawful: DA relies on strikingly similar legal basis as Zondo
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now