The beautiful Connie Ferguson recently launched her new men’s range. We find out what she’s got in store for this new venture. By Zamahlasela Gabela What made you want to branch into the male product range? Two things. The Connie Body Lotions were so well received in the market that every time I appeared at a store for promotions, the guys would demand their own so they can complement their ladies. Secondly, the fact that male grooming is becoming more prominent, therefore more and more men are looking for products that are specific to them. This category is growing rapidly and it was important for me to launch while the iron is hot. What was your favourite thing about the process of developing and creating the products? My favourite thing was actually the conversations I had with men to find out what they liked and didn't like in body products. Most men are always on the move and prefer to spend as little time applying product as possible. This is why Connie Men is easily and quickly absorbed, while giving skin the moisture and nourishment it needs. Has your husband tested the products? What does he think about them? He immediately fell in love with them! And with Shona I was holding my breath because he's quite picky when it comes to grooming products, and he's not afraid to be frank with me. So when he was sold, I knew I had the right formula. What’s something that you still want to achieve with regards to your overall beauty range and brand? I want people to understand that taking care of oneself is not a luxury, it's an absolute necessity. Eventually I want to have full basket of products to cater for the body's every need. How would you describe the Connie Ferguson Men's Body Care Product Range man? The Connie Men range of body lotions and shower gels is an exciting and invigorating range for men on the move. It consists of three variants of body lotions, Maximum Hydration, Active and Cooling, and three variants of the same in shower gels.
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- Inside Lamiez Holworthy and Khuli Chana’s private haven
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now