From faux locs to mini Fro's and curly weaves, spring has inspired celebs to switch up their hair and we are loving their new dos! Lerato Kganyago Lerato is rarely seen without her long mane, debuted faux locs which look great on her. Boity Boity went natural last summer and has since been wearing wigs to protect her Fro. It looks like her hair is growing and healthy. Mbali Nkosi Mbali also chose to go the faux locs route and we love this new look on her. A refreshing change from the blonde weaves! Thando Thabethe Thando Thabethe traded in her short pixie cut for a long weave. Natasha Thahane The gorgeous actress debuted her curly locks which will be a huge trend this summer. Thuli Thabethe The big chop is always a winner! Thuli looks fresh and ready to take over summer.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
- SABC pins hopes on streaming, ad revenue to take it through tough years ahead
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now