From faux locs to mini Fro's and curly weaves, spring has inspired celebs to switch up their hair and we are loving their new dos! Lerato Kganyago Lerato is rarely seen without her long mane, debuted faux locs which look great on her. Boity Boity went natural last summer and has since been wearing wigs to protect her Fro. It looks like her hair is growing and healthy. Mbali Nkosi Mbali also chose to go the faux locs route and we love this new look on her. A refreshing change from the blonde weaves! Thando Thabethe Thando Thabethe traded in her short pixie cut for a long weave. Natasha Thahane The gorgeous actress debuted her curly locks which will be a huge trend this summer. Thuli Thabethe The big chop is always a winner! Thuli looks fresh and ready to take over summer.
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Why ANC's cadre deployment is unlawful: DA relies on strikingly similar legal basis as Zondo
- Breyton Paulse's 'immense grief': Ex-Bok's other family remembers his mother after drowning tragedy
- Qaanitah Hunter | Eskom is failing and taking South Africa down with it
- Under administration: Mangaung metro crumbling, but Dlamini-Zuma has plan to tackle 3 urgent issues
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now