If how celebs looked this weekend is anything to go by, then spring is around the corner. They are slowly letting go of the heavy clothing and showing more skin. Here is what they wore this weekend. Amanda du Pont Amanda spotted wearing a pair of classic nude sandals from her new range by Footwork. We love the lightweight coat, which is perfect as we transition from winter to spring. transition. Mbali Nkosi Mbali kept her look casual and chic in a bodycon pencil skirt paired with sneakers and a cropped bomber jacket. Lorna Maseko Lorna showed off her toned ballerina legs in a short sweater dress, which she paired with sneakers for a day at the market. Minnie Dlamini Minnie gave us spring envy as she lounged by the poolside in a red and white polka dot bikini and reminded us why she was voted the sexiest woman in SA. Nomzamo Mbatha Nomzamo looked elegant and stylish as she hosted the Women in Film Awards in East London. Pearl Modiadie Pearl looked summertime fine in a bohemian jumpsuit on the streets of New York. Phindile Gwala Phindile Gwala, who is also in the US, shared this picture of herself on the Steve Harvey Show set serving all kinds of sexy in that dress. Thuli Phongolo Thuli Phongolo slayed the Woman of Note red carpet in a burgundy coloured outfit with a sheer top and gold accessories. Pictures: Instagram
- Mkhwebane wants impeachment halted after court agrees with her on 2 of 12 points
- Ramaphosa authorises deployment of soldiers to Mozambique - at a cost of nearly R1bn
- To ensure vaccine equity, 'donations are not sustainable' - activist
- Giyani water project: Tribunal reserves judgment in 'vague and embarrassing' application
- BIG enough? Is the R350 grant an election ploy? We ask the experts.
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now