It’s no secret that a rich guy can have as many women in his life as he wants, but which one will you be? Asks Author and TV producer Msizi E Nkosi Every woman seems to want a wealthy guy. Well, let me tell you about the women in a wealthy guy’s life. He’s in his late forties and a tenderpreneur with current deals with government that are worth over R2 billion. The first one is MaZulu, who is the wife. He met her when he still didn’t have a lot. She knows him when he had nothing. She’s fiercely loyal to him. Their first-born is now at tertiary. Guy no longer loves her but feels obligated to stay in the marriage because of MaZulu’s loyalty, and she knows a bit too much. She knows information that would bring his empire to its knees if it were to be revealed. She prioritises him above all else and gives high priority to the nurturing of their marriage and the wellbeing of their children. They’ve been to hell and back together. MaZulu is a housewife who preoccupies herself with family matters and all the home admin. She’s not a stunner, but she has a beautiful heart. Some may look at her and think she’s stupid for allowing her man to have other women. The second woman is Lerato. She’s in her mid-thirties and works as an accounts director for a major advertising agency. She drives a Porsche Panamera that he bought. They have a five-year old daughter together. She loves him, he loves her. Even MaZulu knows about her, not that she approves though but she’s accepted their relationship. Lerato is loyal to him. They often play golf together. Lerato’s an intelligent woman and she’s a de facto second wife. She’s elegant and somewhat sophisticated. All his close friends have met her and in spite of the sidechick-status they respect her. She’s the woman he wishes he had married. Lerato genuinely loves him. She’s going to be depressed though on Christmas morning not to wake up next to him. He’s flirting with the thought of making her his second wife. The last one is Zama, she’s in her mid-twenties and works as a marketing coordinator for a blue-chip company. She’s irresistibly gorgeous and changes Peruvian weaves every month. She drives a Mini Cooper that he’s paying for. Zama gets a R10 000 a month girlfriend allowance and lives in one of his many properties – a two-bedroom flat in Sandton. She’s not the sharpest tool in the shed but he still enjoys her because she has a role to play in his life – she’s always there with him at house parties hosted by his equally wealthy friend who’s divorced and going through a midlife-crisis. Zama dances up a storm during these ratchet parties. From time to time she’s tasked with the responsibility of bringing her gorgeous friends to these parties. Lerato doesn’t know about Zama. She’s a classic ‘blesee’. Leaving him will ruin her financially, she believes. Which of these three women would you rather be?
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now