Katlego Phajane is Miss Veet SA 2014! The 24 year-old was crowned at a dazzling event at the Veet Villa, the Munro Boutique Hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, 6th March. Katlego, who originates from Pretoria, is currently studying for a qualification in Quantitative Management. She dreams of becoming a successful model and entrepreneur. The new Miss Veet SA 2014 received a professional modeling contract (valued at R150 000) and also walked away with other prizes to the value of R100 000. “I am very excited about my new adventure; it has been a great learning experience thus far and thank you to Veet for this opportunity. I am looking forward to my reign as Miss Veet”, said Katlego after her crowning moment. Miss Veet SA provides opportunities to aspiring models through this modern take of pageants. The finalists were judged according to the their display of confidence, their healthy mind, body and skin, their skills and capabilities, how they represented themselves, their communications skills, being beautiful on the inside and out and their captivating personalities. The judging panel consisted of Reckitt Benckiser, Category Manager for Veet Bevan Lewis, Veet ambassadors, business women and well-known South African personalities Melinda Bam, Cindy Nell and Poppy Ntshongwana.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Ramaphosa responds to 'a battle on two fronts' as SA moves to Level 3
- Decision to make me a prohibited person in SA made in bad faith - rape accused Omotoso
- No jab, no job: Zim goes all-out to get people vaccinated
- Mkhwebane asks ConCourt for rescission not as an attempted appeal, but to correct an error
- Icy weather good for some SA crops - but sugar, potatoes may be hit
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now