Katlego Phajane is Miss Veet SA 2014! The 24 year-old was crowned at a dazzling event at the Veet Villa, the Munro Boutique Hotel in Houghton, Johannesburg, 6th March. Katlego, who originates from Pretoria, is currently studying for a qualification in Quantitative Management. She dreams of becoming a successful model and entrepreneur. The new Miss Veet SA 2014 received a professional modeling contract (valued at R150 000) and also walked away with other prizes to the value of R100 000. “I am very excited about my new adventure; it has been a great learning experience thus far and thank you to Veet for this opportunity. I am looking forward to my reign as Miss Veet”, said Katlego after her crowning moment. Miss Veet SA provides opportunities to aspiring models through this modern take of pageants. The finalists were judged according to the their display of confidence, their healthy mind, body and skin, their skills and capabilities, how they represented themselves, their communications skills, being beautiful on the inside and out and their captivating personalities. The judging panel consisted of Reckitt Benckiser, Category Manager for Veet Bevan Lewis, Veet ambassadors, business women and well-known South African personalities Melinda Bam, Cindy Nell and Poppy Ntshongwana.
- 7 takeaways from Katlego Maboe’s emotional interview on returning to Expresso
- 8 key takeaways from the Mohale: On The Record interview
- Is your child safe at crèche? 5 effective ways to screen childcare facilities
- Monique Muller responds to Katlego Maboe’s case being dismissed
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- EXCLUSIVE | Phala Phala theft: The Dubai buyer, a buffalo and the stolen $600 000
- Ceres nursing home rocked by death of woman who was allegedly forgotten outside overnight
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why an 'Arab Spring' revolution won’t happen in South Africa
- Carol Paton | Ramaphosa needs to get a grip as SA slides into instability
- Boks are quietly engineering 'Operation 2027'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now