Sneakers have become the latest must have shoe. They are versatile and can be worn up as a sports luxe trend or down if you are giving your heels a break. We have rounded up up some of our best sneaker looks as seen on celebs: Dj Zinhle is a huge fan of casual dressing. She looked stylish and chic in a all black outfit which she paired with a pair of patent sneakers and fedora. Dj Zinhle Amanda Du Pont takes her sneaker game very seriously and has a great collection of sneakers. She is also into fitness so she is rarely seen without a pair of leggings and a great pair of sneakers to match. Amanda Du Pont Tumi Forster who loves wearing her heels occasionally puts on a pair of sneakers for a great casual and chic look. LeAnne Dlamini occasionally trades her fabulous performing outfits in for a tracksuit and sneakers. LeAnne Dlamini Loot Love is another sneaker head who has admitted to being a tomboy and loves collecting sneakers. She also has a great collection which she loves to show of on social media.
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
- 83% of Mzansi believes nicotine policy has govt stumped - survey
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now