Trying to keep your home running smoothly on a monthly budget can be challenging, regardless of the size of your family or your income. Baby Soft shares some tips to help make your budget stretch a little further.
1. Make a shopping list before you go shopping so you are not tempted to splurge on too many impulse purchases.
2. Buy only what you need. Resist buying things that you don’t need just because they are on special.
3. Look for items that can be refilled as this saves on packaging and puts money back in your pocket!
4. Most stores have loyalty cards. Use the rewards to pay for your family’s groceries instead of for treats.
5. Save electricity by turning the geyser off at night, using energy saving light bulbs, and switching the lights off in rooms that are not being used. Switch off appliances at the plug point at the wall when they are not in use and boil just enough water when making tea. We have heard this advice so many times, but it is important to keep reminding your family.
6. Looking out for new budget wise products, like the new Baby Soft® Mini™ 2-Ply - perfectly affordable at just R14.99 for a pack of 4”s and R32.99 for a pack of 9’s making your money stretch a little bit further.