We all want to achieve the perfect work and life balance in our lives. We have complied some tips to help you leave work at the office and keep your home a work free zone.PLAN AHEAD Mapping out your tasks well in advance gives you an idea of what still needs to be done. You’ll also be able to prioritise what’s important. Tip: Monthly planners are essential because they keep you in the loop about the objectives that have to be achieved in the month. PRIORITISE Without prioritising, you’ll end up having to take work home to finish tasks on time. You have to decide what’s going to have the greatest effect on your work. TEAM WORK Team spirit is important because if people understand that they’re part of a team and their role in that group, they’ll be more willing to work towards those objectives. Tip: Delegate duties to colleagues and team members that you trust. SOCIALISE It’s important that your work doesn’t become your life. Work hard, but also play hard. Get involved in activities that’ll relieve stress and leave you feeling relaxed. Tip: Find an activity that you enjoy. Make time for your friends and family.
- Memorial and funeral details of TKZee member Tokollo ‘Magesh’ Tshabalala
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- Remembering Magesh | 5 things to know about the late kwaito star
- 5 things to know about Miss South Africa 2022, Ndavi Nokeri
- Style crush | Shudufhadzo Musida’s stunning red carpet looks
- Godongwana's fate in limbo as docket in sexual assault case heads to NPA
- SA faces beef squeeze in December due to transport ban, experts warn
- Nick Mallett | Why it's time for the Springboks to bench the 6/2 split
- EXPLAINER | Phala Phala scandal: Is Parliament failing in its oversight role?
- Superstar Rabada in esteemed Proteas company after Lord's heroics: 'He bowled with venom'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now