We all want to achieve the perfect work and life balance in our lives. We have complied some tips to help you leave work at the office and keep your home a work free zone.PLAN AHEAD Mapping out your tasks well in advance gives you an idea of what still needs to be done. You’ll also be able to prioritise what’s important. Tip: Monthly planners are essential because they keep you in the loop about the objectives that have to be achieved in the month. PRIORITISE Without prioritising, you’ll end up having to take work home to finish tasks on time. You have to decide what’s going to have the greatest effect on your work. TEAM WORK Team spirit is important because if people understand that they’re part of a team and their role in that group, they’ll be more willing to work towards those objectives. Tip: Delegate duties to colleagues and team members that you trust. SOCIALISE It’s important that your work doesn’t become your life. Work hard, but also play hard. Get involved in activities that’ll relieve stress and leave you feeling relaxed. Tip: Find an activity that you enjoy. Make time for your friends and family.
- Mkhwebane wants impeachment halted after court agrees with her on 2 of 12 points
- EXCLUSIVE | State freezes R100m in bank accounts linked to diamond dealer Louis Liebenberg
- Stage set for Schoenmaker to be SA's golden girl: '15 years of training for 2 minutes, 20 seconds'
- Ramaphosa authorises deployment of soldiers to Mozambique - at a cost of nearly R1bn
- ‘This time, it just wasn’t meant to be’: Cape Town dad who survived 122 days in ICU for Covid-19 dies
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now