Seven-time Grammy Award-winning singer Toni Braxton has a movie based on her a life, called Unbreak My Heart. The R&B icon is portrayed Lex Scott Davis. The two-hour film follows the musician’s journey from being discovered by legendary producers L.A. Reid and Kenneth Babyface Edmonds, to her battle with lupus. Featured is also her public divorce while managing her son’s autism and family struggles. Unbreak My Heart, to which Toni is the executive producer, chronicles the untold measures the artist took to make herself and family whole again. Gavin Houston stars as Babyface, Cortney Scott Wright as Traci Braxton, Skye P. Marshall as Towanda Braxton, LaToya Franklyn as Trina Braxton and Tiffany Hines as Tamar Braxton. There’s no confirmation as yet when the biopic will be released in South Africa.
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
- 83% of Mzansi believes nicotine policy has govt stumped - survey
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now