Seven-time Grammy Award-winning singer Toni Braxton has a movie based on her a life, called Unbreak My Heart. The R&B icon is portrayed Lex Scott Davis. The two-hour film follows the musician’s journey from being discovered by legendary producers L.A. Reid and Kenneth Babyface Edmonds, to her battle with lupus. Featured is also her public divorce while managing her son’s autism and family struggles. Unbreak My Heart, to which Toni is the executive producer, chronicles the untold measures the artist took to make herself and family whole again. Gavin Houston stars as Babyface, Cortney Scott Wright as Traci Braxton, Skye P. Marshall as Towanda Braxton, LaToya Franklyn as Trina Braxton and Tiffany Hines as Tamar Braxton. There’s no confirmation as yet when the biopic will be released in South Africa.
- SATURDAY PROFILE | André de Ruyter on fixing Eskom: 'I've had death threats'
- THE ESKOM FILES | Company linked to former Eskom exec's wife paid R894m of Kusile's R1,3bn accommodation bill
- WATCH | Tembisa 10: Decuplets' father not supporting his own family financially, says wife
- Ex-Eskom employee crashes through Koeberg security booms, rams car into manager’s vehicle
- Covid-19: Residents at Western Cape old age homes hesitant to take vaccines, committee hears
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now