The gadget that took American natural hair bloggers by storm is now available in South Africa. The Tangle Teezer might not look like much, but it effectively combats tangles and knots. Don’t be surprised that this is a brush without a handle, it fits firmly in the palm of your hand. You can use it on freshly washed hair or on hair that’s slathered in conditioner. You can buy it online at HairCair Distributors or Haircity or at selected salons.
- Spike in Covid-19 cases in prisons following unrest
- Covid-19: Month-end trauma cases could derail healthcare system ahead of Western Cape's third wave peak
- EFF MP Nazier Paulsen to face the music for 16-minute fracas with DA MPs
- Freeze new coal plants, or SA's economy will bear the cost - report
- Covid-19: Up to January, infections in Gauteng may have been 8.8 times higher than recorded cases - study
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now