Street style fashionistas have called it! Folding your jeans the old-school way or opting for perfect hemming is so out of season. Rather grab a pair of scissors, snip and then fray. The look is born out of the demand from denim addicts to customise their own jeans – enter badges, washes and tears. The style rules to rocking the trend are: Cut the jeans just above the ankle – this is the perfect trick to elongating your silhouette. If you’re short, rock the jeans with a pair of strappy heels or a block heel. For taller fashionistas, a pair of pumps or sneakers will do the trick. A cute ankle boot is never out of season. Pair the look with a casual loose sweater.
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Adriaan Basson | If you live in Gauteng, you should be in Level 5 lockdown
- SAA deal: Don't expect R3bn cheque on day 1 of starting up, says consortium CEO Gidon Novick
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now