When it comes to slip dresses there is no other who does it like Rihanna. She lives in Slip dresses (which is not a bad way to live if you look as good as she does). Our fashion editor Jessica Ramoshaba shows us how to rock this trend. But wait, we have discovered another way to rock this trend even better than Rihanna, we dare to think. Bring on the 90s vibes. Slip dresses worn over a T shirt seems to be catching on and we love this look. Back then wearing slip dresses was tricky for most body types because most of the designs were made in delicate fabric like silk. If you have worn a silk fabric, you would know it’s not the friendliest fabric, not forgiving at all. Also, slip dresses first came up to the fashion world only worn as lingerie, but nowadays, slip dresses trend has developed as the dress which can be worn without any additional dress or dress cover. They come in different style and variety of fabrics and textures. Hence, we are excited about this trend, paired with a stunning long cardi worn with sneakers, even better. Slip dress will be huge this summer, It’s a definite must have, so why not give this trend a try.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- GALLERY | Inside Kayise’s Ngqula’s surprise 30th birthday celebration
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now