Its time to join the suede brigade. We are crushing hard on the seventies staple that’s taken our obsession with the trend to the next level. This look is about channeling the seventies which makes suede one of the trendiest fabrics this season. There’s something about suede. Rich, buttery, supple, super-soft suede. That luxurious feel, those caramel tones. It’s so touchable and so wearable. This season, everything comes in suede. From coats, boots and bags to flares, shirts and skirts, they have all been given the suede treatment. Here are some of our must haves for this season: You can shop these looks at http://www.spree.co.za
- July unrest: Teacher, financial adviser and optometrist's assistant - the unlikely masterminds?
- Death at Huis Maudie Kriel: Ceres old age home was last inspected almost five years ago
- Llew Claasen | Corporates should invest in early-stage startups, not acquire them
- Culpable homicide case threatens to derail ex-MEC Maloyi’s quest to lead ANC in North West
- R2.2bn in flood relief funding approved, but only R100m has so far been paid to service providers
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now