Bangs and top knots where the trends spotted on the red carpet at the BBMAS. Ciara Ciara pulled her ponytail into a loop and left some hair to fall softly, which framed her the bangs around her face. Rihanna Rihanna has been having a lot of fun playing with her bob. This time she wore it in a wavy bob with bangs. Keke Palmer Keke Palmer took the edgier route and wore bangs by shaving her hair on the sides and tying the remaining strands into a top knot. Tip: If you are not willing to cut your hair into a full bang, there are clip in bangs that are easy and convenient to use.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now