Bangs and top knots where the trends spotted on the red carpet at the BBMAS. Ciara Ciara pulled her ponytail into a loop and left some hair to fall softly, which framed her the bangs around her face. Rihanna Rihanna has been having a lot of fun playing with her bob. This time she wore it in a wavy bob with bangs. Keke Palmer Keke Palmer took the edgier route and wore bangs by shaving her hair on the sides and tying the remaining strands into a top knot. Tip: If you are not willing to cut your hair into a full bang, there are clip in bangs that are easy and convenient to use.
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Carol Paton | Who to blame for load shedding: Which ministers didn't do what
- IN-DEPTH | SA state of emergency for ongoing load shedding? It could work, says expert
- Road to 2023: Nienaber takes plunge in bravest move yet as Bok coach
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now