Pigtails, colourful wigs and buns where the order of the day at Coachella this year. The festival was filled with fun accessories and colourful. The celebs pulled out all the stops to look effortlessly cool with their carefully styled and trendy hair looks. There are no rules to having fun with festival hair. Here are a few ideas as seen at Coachella: Kylie Jenner wore her hair in rainbow pigtails for day 1 of Coachella Chris Browns ex-girlfriend Karruche wore a dusty pink shoulder length wig. Tip: A colourful wig is a great alternative If you don't want to colour your own hair. Cassie wore her hair in playful double pigtail buns which is a huge trend at the moment as seen on Khloe Kardashian below. Tip: You can add hair extensions to your buns for volume if your hair is not long enough, Khloe Kardashian sporting the "Spice girl" buns Kendall Jenner looked boho chic with messier a version of the double twin bun by pulling out strands of hair and leaving some of them to frame her face. Kendall Jenner Kylie switched it up on day 2 of Coachella by adding a scarf to her look. Tip: A great idea if you are having a bad hair day or don't feel like styling your hair.
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- 4 young comedians taking SA by storm this youth month
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
- Proteas: Maharaj moves to brink of leapfrogging ‘Gogga’
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now