Gone are the days when we’d sit for hours while installing braids. Now you can achieve the look by simply going for a wig. Braided wigs are becoming one of the biggest trends this year, with celebs like Blue and Khanyi Mbau opting to wear this convenient protective style. They are versatile and come in various styles such as box braids, crochet and twists. Here are is how Blue makes it look chic: Blue Blue is wearing the Trendy Mambo crochet twist braided wig. The mambo crochet braid wig can also be worn untwisted and worn with thick defined curls. The Box braid wig is also very versatile and looks very chic when styled into a bun.
- Middelburg unrest: Two workers die, while calls for acting manager to step down intensify
- House of deputy: Inside the scramble to be the ANC's number two
- Thabi Leoka | Whatever the US wants to call it, its economy is ailing
- Former DA Free State leader lambasts party for mistreating black people
- 'We did it to Zuma, we will do it to Ramaphosa,' vow opposition MPs in battle to unseat president
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now