Gone are the days when we’d sit for hours while installing braids. Now you can achieve the look by simply going for a wig. Braided wigs are becoming one of the biggest trends this year, with celebs like Blue and Khanyi Mbau opting to wear this convenient protective style. They are versatile and come in various styles such as box braids, crochet and twists. Here are is how Blue makes it look chic: Blue Blue is wearing the Trendy Mambo crochet twist braided wig. The mambo crochet braid wig can also be worn untwisted and worn with thick defined curls. The Box braid wig is also very versatile and looks very chic when styled into a bun.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- Ramaphosa responds to 'a battle on two fronts' as SA moves to Level 3
- Decision to make me a prohibited person in SA made in bad faith - rape accused Omotoso
- Mkhwebane asks ConCourt for rescission not as an attempted appeal, but to correct an error
- Icy weather good for some SA crops - but sugar, potatoes may be hit
- BLA president cleared of sexual harassment allegations by independent investigator
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now