BAKED HADDOCK AND RICE? Serves 4? INGREDIENTS 500g haddock? 3 cups milk? 2 cups rice, cooked 60ml Crosse & Blackwell Garlic & Herb Mayonnaise 2 eggs, boiled, peeled and quartered? 3 cups cheese, grated 1 egg? Salt and pepper METHOD
- In a pan, heat milk and add haddock. Poach until firm. Set aside, remove and flake into pieces. Leave to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked rice and flaked haddock, salt, pepper. Mix well. Spoon into 4 small tapas dishes. Place boiled eggs on top.
- Beat the egg and cooled milk together. Pour into the haddock mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in a preheated oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve with a dollop of Crosse & Blackwell Garlic & Herb Mayonnaise.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place pizza base on a lightly greased oven tray. Spread tomato purée on top. Sprinkle with cheese, olives, Peppadews and chorizo. Squeeze Cross & Blackwell Hot & Spicy Mayonnaise all over the pizza.
- Crack eggs one at a time in the middle of the pizza. Place in the oven; bake for 15 minutes or until eggs set and cheese melts.
- Serve immediately with a salad of your choice.