In the wake of Black Coffee’s collaboration with Drake, it isn’t the first time that local musos worked with renowned international stars. Here are others who’ve flown the SA flag high. Anatii & Omarion The rapper collaborated with the American R&B singer last year on a local tour named after his album ARTIIFACT. The two also collaborated on a song titled Tell Me. Freshly Ground & Shakira Who can forget the iconic the 2010 FIFA World Cup official song Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) by the local band and Colombian singer? J Something & Cosmic Gate The Mi Casa frontman collaborated with German trance legends Cosmic Gate on their hit song Over The Rainbow. Black Coffee & Alicia Keys The DJ did the remix to Grammy award-winning Alicia Key’s hit song In Common. The track forms part of an EP consisting of In Commonremixes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6KuhTsiLVI DJ Maphorisa, Wizkid & Drake Uhuru band member DJ Maphorisa last year came out as co-producer to Drake and Wizkid’s internationally recognized One Dance. Ladysmith Black Mambazo & Dolly Parton The four-time Grammy award-winners came together with the country music star Dolly Parton on Knocking on Heavens Door.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- GALLERY | Inside Kayise’s Ngqula’s surprise 30th birthday celebration
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now