Whether you’re married or dating, these mistakes can turn your union sour. Lack of respect Respect is very crucial in a relationship. No relationship will ever work out without it. Solving this mistake can fix most of your problems. Being lovers only, not friends This is the most rewarding behaviour in any relationship. Invest time to talk deeply to one another and to share what is going on in your daily lives. Being each other’s friends is the true measure to how long your love will last as you grow together. Always fighting Disagreements are bound to happen, and arguments can be a healthy part of a relationship. But fighting every day is also not healthy. Being dishonest Honesty is always the best policy, and most of us have a moral code that tells us that keeping secrets is similar to lying. Leaving out important facts can lead to further deception or betrayal, according to author Dr. Lisa Firestone. Lacking of trust When two people want to make it work, trust is key. Have confidence in your mate and respect their privacy. Taking your partner for granted Always remember whyyou love your man. Showing gratitude and paying attention to that good person by your side will only make the relationship stronger.
- SILENCED | Love me tender: How husband and wife bagged R30m in Tembisa Hospital contracts
- Nick Hedley | How growing crops under solar panels could be a game-changer for South Africa
- Axed Fort Hare professor may have used fake master's degree from dodgy US varsity to obtain PhD
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Saftu's national shutdown calls reveal a union fresh out of ideas
- Proposed new law could earn SA media houses millions from Google, Facebook
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now