The countdown has begun for the highly anticipated Spring/Summer Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Joburg 2016, taking place from the 10th-13th August 2016 at Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City. What better way is there to kick off this glamorous event than with a David Tlale show? David Tlale is a home-grown fashion designer and will be showcasing nine exciting designers in The Intern, on the rMBFWJ16 runway. From this talented group only one name will be chosen as the winner, to be announced on the night. Under the mentorship of David Tlale, the winner will have a bright future in fashion. Nandi Mngoma impressed US fashion critics at the BET Awards when she walked the red carpet in one of her own designs. She will be collaborating with local designer Inga Madyibi to bring us Colour. For the first time the AFI FastrackTM finalists will be paired with a celebrity to create a unique collection, with the winner being announced on Saturday 13th August. Dj Zinhle prepping to bring us street bohemian. The electrifying line-up features Chesney Williams pairing up with DJ Zinhle to bring you Street Bohemian, Buda and DJ Tira with Afro Street, and Tayla Mgukos joins forces with Minnie Dlamini to introduce Sports Chic. Look out for more #MBFWJ16 updates.
- LISTEN | Connie Ferguson's touching message to Shona Ferguson at his funeral service
- OBITUARY | Aaron Arthur ‘Shona’ Ferguson
- WATCH LIVE | Shona Ferguson's funeral service
- Basetsana Kumalo pens heartfelt letter to Connie Ferguson
- SABC shelves Somizi while M-Net says they have yet to make a final decision
- Phoenix killings: New data suggests Indians, homes were never the target in face of race killings
- Vaccination drive: 'We desperately need better government communication'
- Ebrahim Harvey | The tragedy of Phoenix: When poverty, inequality, fear and racism mix
- Flogging a dead horse: Lawyer of SA techie 'Fluffypony' says fraud case is 'fatally flawed'
- Medupi: How govt's damage control became the poster child of Eskom debt
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now