We caught up with some of our favourite international celebs to see what's trending on their streets. Draya, Kourtney and Khloe The Kardashian sisters and Basketball wives star Draya Michele were spotted leaving the Beyonce Formation tour. Kourtney and Draya wore similar looks, cut off shorts paired with bomber jackets, and this seasons hottest boots, the thigh high. Draya Draya, who was wearing a graphic tee, accessorised with a choker and a pair of sunnies. Kris Jenner The mommager who is not letting age slow down her style, showed off her curves in a lace up front Olive dress. She paired it up with a pair of nude strappy sandals, a stunning look for a hard working mom. J-LO J-LO looked her usual youthful and radiant self attending the NBC Upfronts event in a white retro dress with cut out detail in the front. She finished off her look with a pair of YSL pumps. Her hair was pulled in a classic ponytail with simple natural-looking make up. Tracee Ellis Ross Tracee looked like a Grecian godess when she attended the White house dinner in a white chiffon flowy gown. She styled her hair in a side braid and finished off her look with a sultry dark lip. Kim Kardashian The Kardashians were amongst the many celebs who attended the Cannes film festival. Kim hit the red carpet at one of the parties in a silver dress with draping on the side. She slicked her hair back and kept her signature countour make up look. Lupita Nyongo Lupita's streetstyle gave us some major winter fashion inspiration. Ponchos, scarves and beanies are the perfect accessories for those very cold days to come. We love her olive ankle boots, the colour of the season. Michelle Obama The first Lady never disappoints. This time she traded in her usual elegant shift dresses and gowns for sneakers and leggings. She looked casual and chic wearing the trendy light weight Parka jacket, which she paired with skinnies, Showing that first ladies can dress down too.
- Tshepo Mashego on dressing South Africa's elite - 'A suit is an investment'
- GALLERY | Inside the DStv Mzansi Viewer’s Choice Awards blue carpet
- 'Lessons I learned in the past 5 years of running my business'
- GALLERY | Our favourite fashion moments from the 2022 BET Awards
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- FIRST TAKE | SA's breaking point: Eskom is dying and the ANC government dealt the fatal blows
- Ramaphosa shoots down MPs' Phala Phala questions yet again, while ANC stonewalls Parliament on Zondo report
- Tavern tragedy: We 'jumped off the balcony' to escape after bouncer locked door - survivors
- A locked door, hysteria and dead bodies: Teen describes horror as soccer mates died at Enyobeni Tavern
- Guptas question NPA about 'non-existent' case against them - and these are the State’s answers
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now