According to a study, a large number of men love breasts; especially if they’re attached to the woman they love. Here’s the reason why: Nurturing If you feel your man is wrangling the boob from your baby, it’s because of the nurturing love that your chest offers. Researchers note that the hormones released during breastfeeding create a nurturing bond between mother and child and unknowingly men seek the same kind of feeling. Some men find their women irresistible during lactation, and some new mothers claim they leak when they are aroused or reach an orgasm. And in the fetish world, men actually want to… drink the milk! Foreplay With breast stimulation alone, some women have achieved orgasm. A nursing mother produces Oxytocin, which in turn encourages the production of breast milk. Oxytocin is also a feel good hormone, and in an erotic situation it can enhances sexual arousal. During foreplay, it can help your guy get you in the mood. And he may also like the way you respond to a little nipple stimulation, caress, and suckling. Touch and feel The medical world has spent many years to create breast implants that feel just like real breasts, mainly because touch is an important part of sex. Compared to their own bodies, men like to feel the soft pillow-like female chest. It’s comforting and even out of the bedroom some guys like to lay their head on their woman’s chest. Visually stimulating Sometimes women love the attention they draw from men with their boobs. In fact, most men love looking at women’s breasts. They see them as a representation of fertility and child-bearing abilities.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on obtaining her second qualification
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- EXCLUSIVE | No money, no idea: SAPS intelligence failed to warn of ‘insurrection’ because of budget crisis
- The Reserve Bank's model still predicts a rate hike this year, but it probably won't happen
- Bafo Khanyeza | SA's biggest looting problem lies within its public sector
- INSIDE LABOUR | 'Back to normal' isn't a good thing when the norm is unjust
- Phoenix unrest: Survivors speak of violence and pain, leaders call for peace and justice for victims
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now