We live for denim, From the trusted boyfriend fit to skinnies and high waisted denims, they will never go out of style. Whether you choose the relaxed fit of a boyfriend jean or a snug and sexy skinnies, there is a fit for everyone and MRP has got them all. These are the fits that we are loving this season. This cut is flattering for most body types and can be dressed up or down depending on your mood. We love how Loot Love styled her straight cut denims with a loose fitting simple white Tee and a pair of heels. The high waist denim came back from the 60s with a bang and its definitely here to stay. Pearl Modiadie Pearl went the all white route by pairing her high waist denims with a crop top and sneakers. The cropped denim will be a huge trend this spring. Its a versatile denim that can be worn with heels and sneakers. Amanda Du Pont Amanda styled her cropped denims with a t-shirt, blazer and strappy heels. These denims are perfect if you have a pair of killer heels you want to show off. Who doesn't love a pair of good boyfriend denims. They are super comfortable and easy to style. Bonnie Mbuli Bonnie dressed her boyfriend denims up by adding ankle boots and chic blazer.
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Busi Mavuso | Ramaphosa's toughest challenge: keeping investors keen as the third wave strikes
- 'Thanks', Bulls … that was inadvertent favour to Boks
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now