Men are often surprised when women are particular about the type of man they want. Isn’t it stupid and funny that you want Kagiso so badly, but Kagiso's taken by Palesa, who’s eyeing Mandla? That time, Mandla has no time as he honestly believes he stands a chance with Babes Wodumo? Something many guys don’t understand is that if a woman is single, it does not mean she doesn’t have a string of guys trying their luck with her. She's simply not charmed by all the frogs after her as they are 'not her type’. What does 'he's not my type' supposed to mean? Is it about money or looks? Or the car he drives or what he does for a living? I know I've heard tall, dark and handsome is the most wanted type. What's yours?
- Sparkling Schoenmaker stands tall as SA's new Olympic conqueror: 'It just doesn't seem real'
- Worried members of Mandla Lamba's 'billionaires' club' turn to the police
- Sitole, Cele fail to quell concern about instability at Crime Intelligence
- ANALYSIS | First Test fallout: 7 shocking calls Rassie Erasmus exposed that will rattle World Rugby
- Pieter du Toit | The end of the ANC: How criminality, poverty, graft will kill off Ramaphosa's party
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now