As working women, we want the most convenient way to get the beauty results we want in an instant, that’s why we think clip-in hair extensions are a must-have.
Make you own:
- They are time-saving and very convenient;
- Easy to install for daily styling;
- You can use them to create a number of looks;
- They are less abrasive to the hair and scalp as compared to weaving; and
- They preserve your hairline plus you can treat your edges while you have your clip-ins on.
- Wash and condition a set of wefts;
- Blow dry and apply silicone serum for shine and lock in moisture;
- Measure your head in rows staring from the nape working your way up then snip the wefts to size;
- Sew on clips to the tracks and voila!