It’s time to lay it down, flip it and reverse it. It’s the new school of African-inspired prints-a high definition melting pot of cultural cool, chic shapes and fresh colours. Boardroom basics? Not for this girl. There’s nothing basic about taking a printed dress and reinventing it in vivacious shades of citrus. Why shy away when you were born to stand out? The only thing more bright and bold than your prints should be the rest of your outfit. Like any kind of print, your clothes need a canvas to show them off at their best. The structured shape of this dress is just the frame you’re looking for, perfect for showing off in style. Clean lines and bold prints make a perfect pair, like Beyonce and Lemonade! A classic shape works well with sneakers or stilettos-wear anywhere, anyhow, as long as its now. The beauty of this dress? (besides the jaw-droppingly beautiful print.) It goes with pretty anything. Layer over longer skirts, dresses and flared trousers or simply as is. The best part about prints? Its always time to play. Match, miss-match, pair and play-the only rule is to have fun.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
- Takealot is close to turning a profit, and may sell groceries next
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now