We hope your New year resolution includes getting the IT bag. Clutches, totes, satchels, you name it. Here are some style tips on what to look for and consider when you buy your bag: Classic bag Every woman needs to have at least one classic bag. Think great quality leather bags in neutral tones. This piece needs to have minimal yet intricate detail. Alexander Wang, Country Road and Luella have stunning pieces. This is your go-to bag for 2017. Purse You may choose to match your bag with your purse or not. But every stylish woman needs a purse that complements their bag. Lifestyle Your bag should fit your lifestyle. There’s no point in choosing an expensive bag that is only going to decorate your wardrobe. Take size, texture, functionality and style into account. Not everyone can pull off a mini bag, some women are made for the bucket bag. Budget Times are hard but that shouldn’t reflect in your style or choice of bag. Oone should buy according to what one can afford, but we caution you not to look cheap. Mixed selection Your bag selection needs to be wide and have variety. From bright bags to boxed shaped, every woman needs to have plenty of options to accommodate her lifestyle, whether for day or night.
- EXCLUSIVE | Cops splurge R100m on spy technology they cannot use
- Has deciding whether Zuma should be jailed for contempt paralysed the ConCourt? It looks like it
- Covid-19: Admissions spike and hospitals under pressure - why third wave might be worst yet
- Ahmed Areff | The new SAA deal requires scrutiny, not praise singers
- ‘Tata-ma chance, tata-ma diamonds’
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now