Midi skirts are the perfect addition to your work style capsule. We love its feminine and flattering silhouette. We show you how to style yours for the office. Look 1 If you choose a printed midi, break up your outfit with neutral separates. A crisp white shirt complemented with accessories like a bold statement bag works really well. Look 2 Don’t be afraid to rock a loose, flowing midi skirt, which can also flatter your body shape. If you want to add some structure, a tailored coat and tucked in tee will do the job. Look 3 Who says your midi skirt has to flare out? If you are petite, a fitted cut is for you. Find one with buttons down the middle, in a material like soft velvet for texture.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
- Takealot is close to turning a profit, and may sell groceries next
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now