He’s narcissistic, doesn’t pay attention to your needs, is ungrateful and takes you for granted. Why stick around?Are you sitting there, thinking ‘what did get myself into?’ but you’re so used to being mistreated that you’re not even thinking about leaving. Not sure? We’ll here are some signs that you deserve better than that self-obsessed mister you’re with. Before you invest too much time on him, it may be better to cut him lose. You give and get nothing back Is there anything that you won’t do for someone you love? No, because you care about them and their wellbeing. If they need something, you are the first to offer help. You give them emotional support when their need, and not mention the time you spend making sure that they are physically well as well. But, what does the brother do? He can’t even show up with a small tub of Vicks to help you when you have flu. The same way, he still went away on holiday with his friends while your were mourning a loved one’s passing. Dude won’t even give you petrol money when you’re broke, but you just helped him buy new tyres. You’re not a priority In a healthy relationship, you both have to put each other first. This does not mean that everybody doesn’t matter, but you should at the top of each other’s lists of priorities. This brother here only hangs out with you when he has nothing else do. Will jump to rescue a friend, but has copious excuses for not helping you. In his mind, ‘you always have to wait while he takes care of other things.’ You make up to break up It seems like the relationship is a game of make up and break up. Every time you raise an issue, it ends with him storming out. A couple of days pass, and he’s back without an apology or solution, and is not willing to address the issue at hand. You take him back. And he does it all over again. You’ve had better relationships before If you find yourself thinking about past relationships and how amazing you felt in the relationship, you obviously are aware that you deserve better. Your current bae is ungrateful, sulks when he doesn’t get his way, demands an explanation for everything but never wants to explain any of his wrongdoing.
- Sex toys 101: Whether single or in a relationship, these are your best friend
- DJ Zinhle and MurdahBongz, plus 5 other surprise celebrity marriages
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- 5 sex positions that double as exercise
- Young, Famous and African is returning for a second season - here are top moments from Season 1
- Nick Mallett | Intensity, accuracy of Bok defence leaves limping All Blacks with few options
- 'I do not care at all': How Mkhwebane shielded Magashule, Zwane in Vrede scandal
- SA needs special unit to crack down on illegal mining, Mantashe urges as govt slowly closes shafts
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | When banks crash, who's watching the watchdog?
- Rain in hot water over Telkom bid - but it could still beat MTN, analysts say
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now