My man insists he read somewhere that getting laid actually cures head- aches; is this true?A study was conducted that found that migraine sufferers experienced pain relief after an orgasm. This is because having sex releases a chemical called serotonin, which experts say is as good as popping a Panado. I’m in a committed relationship, but I recently met up with man with whom I had a one-night stand a few years ago. There’s still chemistry and I’m tempted to go for seconds. What would you advise?The unique circumstances of your coupling years ago made your sex-capade exciting. Maybe it was the forbidden fruit effect or the enigma that comes with a one-night stand. But do you really want to ruin your present relationship for someone who you may later find is shallow, vain and also possibly a liar? How can you tell if you’re dating a sex addict??Sex addiction is when one constantly experiences extreme sexual urges that lead to compulsive and anti-social behaviour, usually creating negative consequences.?A sex addict will risk everything for?a high, and their sexual escapades?are a constant threat to their normal lifestyle. Disturbing symptoms of sexual addiction include excessive masturbation, addiction to porn and compulsive one-night stands. Which positions should I try with my booty-obsessed man?The reverse cowboy, where you’re on top but facing his feet will give him a delectable rear view as you ride him. Modify the reverse cowboy position by leaning forward until you touch his legs, and then extend your legs backwards whilst your man sits up straight and gets you to fondle his favourite part in the process. Can men also ?fake orgasms??An estimated 30% of men can fake orgasms. With men, the reason isn’t to spare our fragile egos; rather, it can be brought on by stress, over-ejaculation, ?exhaustion or too much alcohol.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Farmworkers, vulnerable groups face challenges in accessing vaccines, say organisations
- Home Affairs to open Refugee Reception office in Cape Town
- 'Incompetent' City of Cape Town kills baboon saved by SPCA
- DA to Ramaphosa: ‘Tell us how many SA soldiers were deployed to Mozambique’
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now