Actress/singer The K.C. Undercover star has already established herself as a trendsetter at the age of 20, and she made her first foray into fashion as a designer with her Daya by Zendaya line of shoes, which hit retailers earlier this year (16). Now the stylish youngster has announced plans to expand the brand with women's clothes, too, with the help of her stylist Law Roach, who acts as co-creative director of the company. Zendaya teased fans about her new project on Friday (09Sep16), when she took to Instagram and shared a photo of herself posing with Project Runway judges Zac Posen, Heidi Klum and Nina Garcia, who she recently joined as a guest panellist for the upcoming season 15 finale of the U.S. reality show. "With these fabulous people...guest judging on @projectrunway," she wrote in the caption, slyly adding, "(side note: I'm in Daya by Zendaya head to toe)." Fans jumped on her "head to toe" comment and quizzed her about a potential clothing line on Twitter, to which she replied, "Yes...they are on their way". She then posted a clearer, front-on shot of herself modelling her wares, a black velvet pant suit with a black bra and what appeared to be a low-cut eyelash-fringed lace bodysuit. "I gotta admit...wearing my own stuff feels really good," the proud star captioned the picture. "We've done well @luxurylaw (Roach) #DayabyZendaya #clothinglinecomingsoon".
- Sex toys 101: Whether single or in a relationship, these are your best friend
- DJ Zinhle and MurdahBongz, plus 5 other surprise celebrity marriages
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- Young, Famous and African is returning for a second season - here are top moments from Season 1
- 5 sex positions that double as exercise
- Nick Mallett | Intensity, accuracy of Bok defence leaves limping All Blacks with few options
- 'I do not care at all': How Mkhwebane shielded Magashule, Zwane in Vrede scandal
- SA needs special unit to crack down on illegal mining, Mantashe urges as govt slowly closes shafts
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | When banks crash, who's watching the watchdog?
- Rain in hot water over Telkom bid - but it could still beat MTN, analysts say
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now