1. It sloughs away dead skin more effectively than a washing rag or bath loafer. This form of exfoliating is crucial especially as you get older as it helps the skin regenerating process whole improving the overall appearance of your skin’s complexion and texture.
2. It’s a also a form of detoxifying your system, as the brush bristles massage the surface of the skin they assist your lymphatic system. This then removes pollutants from your body .
3. It also helps with cellulite, it’s proven to be one of the most effective method of reducing the appearance of cellulite. How does it help? Dry brushing assists in removing toxins, these are the same toxins that tear the connective tissues apart causing cellulite. Plus dry brushing improves the texture of the skin and boosts blood circulation.
4. In addition it unblocks the pores on the skin, which will help your skin absorb moisture better.
5. Many of us are leading very stressful lives, dry brushing acts a massaging treatment that helps the body recover faster.