Follow these easy steps to wash your brushes:
· Dip the bristles in lukewarm water.
· Put liquid soap or make-up brush cleanser onto the palm of your hand.
· Swirl the damp bristles around the soap until fully coated.
· Rinse the brushes under running lukewarm water until they are free of all make-up residue and the water runs clear.
· Gently squeeze excess water using a clean towel or kitchen paper towels.
· Allow the brushes to dry on a flat surface, preferably with the bristles hanging over the edge.
Tips to keep your brushes cleaner for longer:
. Keep water away from the area where the bristle meets the stem of the brush to avoid wearing off the glue.
. A quicker way to get clean make-up brushes is to use alcohol solution. You can find this at all good beauty stores and pharmacies.
True Love recommends:
· Sorbet Squeaky Clean Liquid Brush And Sponge Cleanser R89,95
· Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette R149