Start with skin
- Allow your outfit to take centre-stage and speak for your sense of style.
- highlight the flawed parts of face and help the areas that need more attention.
- Use a treatment primer, followed with a dab of concealer.
- Finish off with a hydrating foundation to create the natural look for your face.
Then follow with the eyes
A few strokes from your favorite mascara and you're good to go.
- Use a nude eyeshadow as a backdrop to your eyelashes.
- Skip the liquid liner on the upper lash line.
- Fill your brows with powder or pencil to complete the look.
End of with the lips
Lips go bare all the way.
- Exfoliate your lips with lip scrub.
- Seal it with an ultra-moisturising lip balm.
For more tips on how you can achieve a no-make-up look, get your May copy in stores now!