1. She values her supporters
“My business is built by other human beings. I wont be in business if I’m mean to the very same people I sell my product to”.
2. She loves expensive shoes, handbags and cars
“When, in your upbringing you didn’t have something, the minute you come into some money, the first thing you will buy is that thing!”
3. The loss of her sister Lulu hit her hard
“ I’m strong, but I’m not that strong. It seemed like a story out of a horror movie”.
4. She’s invested in her work
“ The most difficult thing in music is to leave things out; it’s that minimalistic sound that I want now”.
5. She took lessons from her parents
“ There was nothing my dad would say yes to that my mom would say no to. They were very much in sync”.
Watch the behind the scenes from our May cover shoot
Get your May issue in-stores NOW!