* Minnie’s flowey dress, designed by Gert-Johan Coetzee, was to die for. She looked breathtaking.
* The bridal party looked just as stunning.
* The blushing bride arrived in a Rolls Royce. Levels!
* And of course she didn’t compromise on her shoes. She wore red bottoms.
* Who could forget Minnie’s dad’s speech? Definitely not us. He gave the newly weds advice on how he managed to stay married for more than thirty years.
* Minnie’s vows to her new husband were heartwarming.
* Their ceremony was attended by a long list of celebs and this is what they say to the Mr and Mrs Jones: